Company details as to § 5 of the German Telemedia Act
Company: PPS Pipeline Systems GmbH
Hindenburgstr. 36, 49610 Quakenbrück, Germany
Postfach 1253, 49602 Quakenbrück
T (+49) 5431 14 0
Managing Directors: Ansgar Kortbus, Peter Heyer
Commercial Register: District Court Osnabrück, HRB 19727
VAT ID No.: DE 812791417
Edited by: Gerlind Kirchner
Realisation: team4media GmbH Werbeagentur
- The images, texts and/or graphic designs on the website are protected by copyright. The copyright for published, self-created objects remains solely with PPS Pipeline Systems GmbH. No part of the content of this website, this applies in particular to graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts, may be reproduced or used in other electronic or printed publications without the written permission of PPS Pipeline Systems GmbH.
- PPS Pipeline Systems GmbH accepts no responsibility for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against it, which refer to damages of a material or non-material nature, which were caused by the use or non-use of the information provided or by the use of incorrect and incomplete information, are fundamentally excluded, insofar as there is no demonstrable intentional fault on the part of PPS Pipeline Systems GmbH.
- PPS Pipeline Systems GmbH is not liable for the content of direct or indirect references to external websites (“links”) that lie outside its area of responsibility. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete content, and in particular for damages resulting from the use or non-use of such information, only the provider of the linked page is liable. PPS Pipeline Systems GmbH hereby expressly declares that at the time the links were created, the corresponding linked pages were free of illegal content to the best of its knowledge. PPS Pipeline Systems GmbH has no influence on the current or future design, content or authorship of the linked pages. Therefore, PPS Pipeline Systems GmbH hereby expressly distances itself from all contents of the linked pages that were changed after the link was created. This statement applies to all links and references set within the own Internet offeribg as well as to external entries in the guest books, discussion forums and mailing lists set up by PPS Pipeline Systems GmbH.
- When designing the contents of the website, PPS Pipeline Systems GmbH pays particular attention to the use of gender-appropriate language in accordance with the applicable laws, directives and regulations. Insofar as no special mandatory regulations apply, PPS Pipeline Systems GmbH follows the guiding orientation “Gender Mainstreaming” of the European Commission.
- If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, then the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.